CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm baaaaaaaacccckkkkk!!!!

Didn't even know I was gone, did ya?!

We were sure our computer had completely died, but it only almost died. A very nice man from our church help revive it with minimal costs (as part of his ministry he doesn't charge for his labor, only the parts) and lots of new upgrades - what a blessing :)

So after being without my computer for over a week, I was in major withdrawal. I felt I was on a deserted island and I didn't even get to take my three things with me! It was almost like being on the outside of that clic you so wanted to be a part of but they never had time for someone like you - so glad I'm no longer in jr high, by the way! I was very excited to get back in touch and "hear" everybody's news - thanx again y'all for sharing.

And, now, I can post some more pix of my cute, cute kids and lil nephew, too. A friend of mine takes pictures on the side and took these pix of our sweet kiddos last summer.

If only my scanner would take the hint and follow suit, I could share some of my trip to India last Spring. That is my next goal - well, one of my many next goals - well, it's on my list, anyways :)

I just have to shout a lil here today. In fact, imagine IHC and the guy who always grabbed the flower pot, put it on his head and took off running - that's how I feel! We have had such wonderful blessings this week and just like God with his fabulous timing, they could not have come at a better time. Let's just say things have been a bit dry at the Miller well recently and God has just poured and poured His sweet rain down on us and now it it overflowing! My prayer is that this overflowing spills right over onto everyone around us. I want it known that Jesus is the source of this wealth and nothing I have done on my own. I want to remain thankful to Him for the blessings He provides us everyday - those things we find ourselves taking for granted - but, I also find the need to share in the great things God has brought our way. For me, sharing blessings has been somewhat of a hard thing to do, in that I felt like I would be bragging or drawing the focus on me. But, isn't it just like satan to try and squash our joy any absolute way he can? Well, I wanna squash him right back - PRAISE BE TO JESUS FOR HIS WONDERFUL SPIRIT THAT LIVES IN ME :)

Lots of Love to all my blogger friends out there in Blogger Land!

our almost teenager

our lovely ladybug

our comic relief aka mini me of Derek

what wonderful kiddos

my cute nephew included



boys being sweet

and not so sweet

7 comments:

LaDonna said...

Cute photos...looks like they were taken at Maryville College. Am I right? I've never had the courage to shoot there, but I have seen many great things come out of othere people's sessions. Your kids are growing up, girl!!!

Queen Essie said...

Yes, they were. You should really give it a go sometime, because they are many incredible areas there and endless possibilities. I'm sure you could find many lovely photo ops there :)

CrazieChrisa said...

VERY cutie, Essie!!! Is Austin really getting that old??? Man, I'm getting sooo old myself! lol!!! Luv ya!!

Vonnie said...

So good to hear from you again. Thank the Lord for what he is doing for you... I am glad you shared. The devil is a liar!! Love the pictures!!

Liz said...

Thank the Lord for all of His blessings on you! Great pictures of the family....can't believe it has been so long since I have seen y'all! Love ya girl!!!!!

kayla said...

Thanks for sharing about your blessings. I love the mental picture of you with flower pot.
Do you really have a pre-teen? Time is "marching" on way too fast.

Julia said...

Hey Essie, loved the pictures. Is that your sister's adorable little guy?

I'm with Kayla, please video and post you with said Flower Pot. :)